The solar Cáceres of the bond and its adjoining chapel Nossa Sra. Of the Incarnation was established in 1481 by Luiz de Cáceres.
In 1755, the lord of this bond was Aires de Sá e Melo, who was a nobleman from the Royal House, counselor, minister, ambassador and secretary of state. The bond comprised more than 200 properties.
However later, Dona Maria Inês de Sá professed the Convent of Jesus giving up the bond in favor of his cousin and nephew Luis Albuquerque de Melo Pereira and Caceres, the house of Insua also nobleman from the House Real, who later became Governor and Captain General of Mato Grosso and Cuiaba, Brazil.
Recently, in 2013, the manor was rebuilt, retaining its entire structure and rustic architecture, however, combined with a refined and modern décor, becoming a magnificent development of Rural Tourism.